Thursday, May 24, 2012

Productivity

I feel like today has been the most productive day I have had since school let out.  I finally got the main rooms (bedroom, living room, laundry room, upstairs bathroom, and Yisrael's office) completely clean! This makes me so happy!  I have an as equally productive day planned tomorrow.  I hope to bake bread (my first time, not with the parents!), fold the rest of the clothes and start on the junk room.   I have plans to convert the junk room into a guest/crafty room. This is what it looks like now:

TERRIFYING!!!!!



We moved everything in here when we moved in and were in major construction and it has only been added to over time.  So it MUST be conquered.  

Today, I also had a date with my cousin, Megan.  I love her! :) We went to see "What to Expect When you're Expecting".  Cute movie, but not as funny as I thought it would be! 

Well that is all for tonight, I'm going to read Hunger Games 3 to my husband now and that takes precedent over blogging! Maybe more tomorrow and a bit more interesting material :)

Until Then, PRODUCTIVITY IS THE KEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment