Friday, May 11, 2012

Crazy Days

Oh what a weird couple of days it has been! Yisrael has been working on his car all week and has had many troubles with it.  I got very mad at Autozone for being rude to me, because I was a woman. Currently the car is still in the driveway with the exhaust manifold laying on the ground. Yis is so talented in fixing cars! He is my hero!







Then Wednesday night/Thursday morning at 12:30am I was changing out the clothes in dryer and knocked a vase off and it hit the PLASTIC drain valve on the hot water heater.  Water started spewing everywhere! I screamed for Yisrael and after 3 time completely filling up the shop vac, 10 towels, 8 pails of water, and 2 hours later, we finally had the draining stopped and cleaned up enough to go to bed.  My husband, once again my hero, fixed it the next day!

Thursday we headed to Huntsville to visit family, including his aunt and uncle from Michigan.  We arrived at 1am and went straight to bed.  This morning we got up and got ready.  We went for breakfast at this little local place called Ranchero's and I had the BEST mushroom swiss burger (my standby).  We then saw where Rachel (Yisrael's sister) worked and then went shopping!! My Mother in law was gracious enough to get me several new clothes and the cutest sandals ever! So exciting!


 We then came home and Yisrael's aunt, Debbie, cooked us authentic Italian food. (His Uncle Enzo is from Italy.) IT WAS AMAZING! Then we just relaxed for the rest of the night! Great day overall.

 So crafts this week have been Amazing so far!
On Wednesday, Kasey, her friend Jess, and I made duct tape wallets.  You don't think they would be cute, but they are! They have so many colors of duct tape now!  I have attached the tutorial below.  (No use recreating the wheel!) I would recommend using a real ruler! :) Good luck, this is so much fun!
http://youtu.be/oytm19b1qr4  - this is the link
This is my wallet half way done.


Inside Completed
And outside completed!



After reading my blog, someone also asked me to crochet them two baby hats.  One a pumpkin hat and one a sunflower hat! I am so excited about this endeavor and am already halfway done with the sunflower! I will post pictures when I finish.

Anyway, as you can see, CRAZY DAYS! But I am glad we are getting to see the family and relaxing a bit.
And this is what happens when Bethany tries to work on cars! haha














Until then, Have some family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment