Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's a great day to praise the LORD!

HELLO FIFTH AND FINAL SEMESTER! I have officially passed Critical Care with a 73.55.  I had to have a 74 to pass and my teacher was gracious enough to round it to a 74.  I went from a 68 in the class, making a 83.33 on the 5th test and a 79.844 on the final.  This final was the hardest test that we have taken thus far in nursing school and I dominated! Mind you, this was NOT my doing.  There were questions on that test that I had to guess on.  God answered those questions for me.

WHOO HOO!! My teacher also said in an email,  "I'm about to make the class available again but couldn't wait to tell you that all your hard work paid off. You did pass 73.55. Congrats!!!" !!!



This has been my first day of summer break and it has been great! I slept in until 11!!!!!!!!!! And then my womb best friend, Haley came over.  Our moms were pregnant and great friends at the same time, so we were born friends. We went to lunch and make a quick run to Goody's and then spend the rest of the day just chatting it up! This is us:










Then I made dinner: fish tacos, stewed squash, and corn on the cob.  I didn't like the tacos, because I accidently bought mango salsa and I just don't like it! Yisrael does though!  I also got a bit of cleaning and laundry done.  Going to do much more tomorrow.

Yis and I then sat and watched three episodes of Touch. We really love this new show and we wanted to catch up. (We had gotten behind during finals!)
Look at their website below.
http://www.fox.com/touch/


So tomorrow, I clean, pack for our huntsville trip, and make my craft of the week with one of my bestie's, Kasey! Of course I will blog about that! :) Also tomorrow I will be starting my Project Life Tuesdays. (on a Wednesday, I'm cool like that).  This is where you take pictures throughout the week, and then make a page in an album of all of them at the end of the week.  It is meant to preserve memories while still being quick, fun, and easy! They are then shown on your blog to share with others! It's kind of like a chronicle of your week.  This idea is a national thing.  I follow Jessica Turner, of the Mom Creative, and she does this weekly.  You should definitely follow her, she posts all kind of wonderful things. http://www.themomcreative.com/


Until then, summer is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment