Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dead Day

Dead day has arrived. I have a final tomorrow and the next day and then the dreaded Critical Care final on Monday.  Oh boy. Stress abounds.  I have been reading 1 Samuel though and it is really helping.  Seeing how God led the Israelites and protected them no matter how stupid they were! Awesome. On the last critical care test I has last Thursday, I was riding to school and decided to listen to some Christian tunes.  I found myself worshiping, crying, singing, and just praising God on my way to school. (probably not entirely safe :) I told God that I knew if I didn't pass CC that it was His will and that I would just continue nursing school wherever He led! I passed that test with and 83.33! Praise God! I still have to get around an 80 on the final and this is a hard final. But I can do this, through God! SO I guess I need to get back on it and hit the books! Hope everyone else is having a great week and finals or whatever are not hitting too hard! I will post Yis' artwork after school is OVER!
Until then, God's got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment