Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FINALS DUH DUH DUH!

So Finals are upon us! It is more like finals two weeks instead of week this go around.  Tomorrow I have my last regular test for Critical Care nursing.  This is the one that I am failing.  I must make an 80 on it and the final to pass and stay in nursing school at Troy.  Please be praying that I do! I am taking a study break at this point.  I have a final next Thursday, Friday, and then the following Monday so no real crafty posts until then. 
Saturday I am going to Troy Fest where a lot of local crafts and art will be featured.  This includes my talented husband's! He is a graphic designer and is awesome at what he does! He graduates in December as well.   I might post some pictures of his work and others I find, if time allows!
Well, until then, stay crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment