Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Door Hanger Easy Craft

So today I breathed a sigh of relief, 2 tests in 2 days.  Didn't make so hot on either of them, but both of them are recoverable! I came home today and decompressed by watching some tv, cleaning my kitchen (I'm pretty sure things were growing), and making a small little "It's near the end of the semester, but I have got to create something or I will go stir crazy!" craft.
I needed something to hang on my back door for spring a.k.a. my St. Patrick's wreath had to come down! So I bought this cute little metal flower door hanger with a blank plaque. I got this door hanger at Michael's.  It was $1.99, I believe. In the wooden project section.  It's the back left in the Dothan Michael's!
I had started painting when  I remembered to take the picture! :) 


And this is the final product hanging on my dirty (remember I live in a construction zone) door.
I think it turned out cute! It only took me 10-20 minutes and cost less than $3.00.  I already had the paint!

So it helped with my crafting needs, my door needs, and my happiness! :)
19 days until the end of school and I can do some real crafting!
I will post my bucket list for the summer on here Friday after clinicals hopefully!
Until then, Don't worry, Be happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment