Friday, April 20, 2012

Summer 2012 Bucket List!


Oh what a day!  Found out yesterday afternoon that clinicals were canceled today! Yay! It ended up being a really good thing because I woke up this morning with a horrible cold/bronchitis! I went to the doctor and !!3 hours later!! I left with some medications. They made me feel so much better! But I did manage to make somewhat of a 

Bucket List for this Summer:
- Remodel both bathrooms
- Hang curtains and decorate living roon
- Clean out and organize laundry room
- Clean out and organize guest bedroom
- Decorate guest bedroom
- Fix stairs
- Install kitchen/hall/bathrooms tile
- Install kitchen ceiling
- Install kitchen walls
(LOTS OF INSTALLING!)
- Fix back porch
- plant flowers and clean yard
- Reconfigure wardrobe
- Figure out school stuff/buy books
- Get a puppy! and pottytrain
- Hang artwork all over the house
- PINTEREST CRAFTS!! :) 
These are some examples of ideas I want to do from pinterest, but definitely not all of them! Also check out my pinterest account at: http://pinterest.com/bethanygrimes/







Yisrael and his dad will definitely be helping and doing most of the intense remodel stuff, but I can and will be helping! I'm sure I will add and take away as I go as well! I can not wait until May 7th! Only 17 days! Prayers appreciated for finishing my classes and passing! I am really close to not passing one of them!!
Comment if you have any other suggestions for my Summer Bucket List! 

Happy Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment