Monday, April 16, 2012

Domestic Animals


     Ok, so I have to admit, my Mother In Law (MIL) really does call me domesticated.  I always tell her that she is trying to call me a cow or some kind of domesticated animal.  I really do love to do domestic things though! I grew up taking care of the house and my siblings and now I have my own house and husband to care for!
     This blog will be about some of my many adventures in crafting, cooking, and my school endeavors.  I am currently in nursing school at Troy University and that consumes my life most of the time at this point! But summer break is getting ever so much closer! And I will get to craft and work on this house to my little heart's content.
     My biggest project going right now is our house! We have bought and our doing a complete remodel on a house that was built in 1961 by some very bad carpenters! We are getting there! We still have leaks and such, but eventually it will be done.  I love planning how I will decorate it.
     Right now, I am studying for a research test that I have tomorrow.  So, I must get back to that! I will post my project of the week sometimes during this week, probably on Wednesday afternoon!
Until then, do what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment