Friday, June 1, 2012

work, cleaning, cooking, and husbands

Wow! I have not posted in over a week! Today is the first of June and I must say I have a pretty good summer so far! This week I had the first two real days of my job.  I can't give much information because I'm a nursing student and I'm not supposed to tell where I work and of course nothing about my patients.  But I worked 12 hours and my legs were soo tired after!! I loved my nurse though and she taught me so much! I really enjoyed actually being on the floor and taking care of patients! It makes me even more excited to graduate in December and get started on my nursing career!
This week I cleaned out my spare room that I posted earlier! It looks awesome.  There are still a few boxes, but those are things that are waiting on the rest of the house to be finished.  I have a craft section with organized and labeled drawers and boxes.  I also set up the cot, like a bed, for our guests! I LOVE it! I also baked bread which turned out so great! I don't have the recipe with me, but I will post it on Monday probably.

Right now, we are at Randy and Yogi's.  Tomorrow we are heading to Destin to shoot a wedding! We are staying the night for a mini vaca.  Whitlee is going with us.
Monday is my BIRTHDAY!! I love my birthday. It is my second favorite birthday (After St. Patrick's Day) :) haha
Also this week, I got two flat tires! So Yisrael decided to replace all my low profile tires and rims with regular tires and rims for a Honda.  IT RIDES SO MUCH SMOOTHER!!! It's like a brand new car almost! No road noise.  I have a great husband! Speaking of that, he has discovered his love for fine grilling! He has made lemon fish, portabello burgers, grilled asparagus, grilled tomatoes, jalopeno cheese chicken, and more! SO YUMMY! He cooked for me the night I had to work.  What a amazing man! He treats me like a princess!

Well it is bedtime for me, busy day tomorrow!
Until then, stay busy

No comments:

Post a Comment