Tuesday, June 26, 2012

lots and lots

It has been quite a while since I have posted. I have got to get more consistent.
This summer has been so jam packed and I have gotten so much done! I am working 24 hours a week at the hospital and LOVING it! I am learning alot and I'm so glad I chose nursing as my profession. (although I will still love teaching, when I have little ones!)
THis summer I have:
- Turned 22 - on the 4th of June - WOOT! I got a silhouette, which is SO awesome - I have been crafting up a storm lately
- cleaned and organized my craft room - I'm talking labeled drawers, paper work filed - EVERYTHING!
- cleaned and organized the laundry room/tool room - same as the craft room! It is ballin'.
- painted the living room ceiling, window seals, door and frame, ceiling fan, and air duct thingies - Looks great, but I made a mess on the floor so I have to fix that some.
- did 350 of my 2000 ATI questions - I need to do more of these
- MY TILE IS BEING INSTALLED!!!!!!!!!!!! - I have nothing to do with this, Yisrael and my FIL, Randy, are rocking this!
- and Mal and I have planned, crafted, and successfully held my niece, Lilly's, first birthday party. It was wonderful and she is precious! It was a watermelon/picnic theme with ants and checkered cloths and tons of watermelon.  I made the cake.
Fruit bowl Mallory made

Not my favorite cake I have ever done, but everyone else seems to like it.





My favorite!

Cute little family!

Aunt Betnuh might have helped with the icing! haha

Ya'll she is a DIVA, for real!

he loved playing in the dirt, he's pretty cute! 

Cutest dress ever! Her Granny Martin made it for her!
I love these children! They light up my life! (For some reason I couldn't make the pictures turn the right way, but you can still see the cuteness! :)
I think Lilly had a great day!

So busy summer, and now I am going to start blogging more.  I am working a 12 tomorrow night, so unless someone is having a baby I might get to blog some.
Until then, Admire the cuteness that is my niece and nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment